Application deadline for the 2018-2019 school year is February 23, 2018 at 4:00pm PST
The Academy of Alameda Elementary School is a FREE public charter school, open to anyone who applies.
This application process are for those interested in applying for the upcoming school year 2018-19.
- Please visit Schoolmint, our online application site, by clicking the link: https://aoaschools.schoolmint.net
- Create an account and complete the application!
- Your account allows you:
- Download the SchoolMint App to your smart phone and apply via phone
- View the status of your application at any time. This is helpful
- Come back to your application if you have not finished it
- Paper applications are available for those who may not have internet access, and can be picked up in the school office: The Academy of Alameda 401 Pacific Ave. Alameda, CA 94501
- Applications can be submitted starting October 14, 2017 through February 23, 2018 at 4:00pm
- If there are more applicants than there are spots available, a random public lottery will be held in the beginning of March. Applicants will be notified about the date, time, and location of the lottery.
- The random public lottery will determine, acceptances and the waitlist. Our lottery preferences can be found on the Lottery Admissions Preference page
- All applicants in the random public lottery will be notified of whether or not their application has been accepted of waitlisted after the random public lottery is complete.
- Applications received after the February 23rd deadline will be placed on the waiting list in the order they are received.
Please feel free to contact Lisseth Aguilar, Enrollment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.